When you’re living with El Bolzico, it’s like a requirement to have steak every night. Lol. Nico looooves his meat and I do also, but sometimes I just want to have something that’s not so heavy. This kind of recipe is a good in-between for us cause there’s beef, but how it’s made isn’t too rich, plus it comes with a lot of fresh veggies. Because it’s also wrap-style, it’s easy to eat when you’re on the go cause you don’t even need utensils.
The key here is really to season your really beef well. And because I tried it already before with chicken and fish (and it super works), I used the Knorr SavorRich Liquid Meaty Seasoning—and it totally did the trick again. Since the seasoning contains real meat, it didn’t make the beef taste artificial or anything and I think the liquid form really helps with getting the flavor in. To balance everything out, I put veggies in my recipe and it really added a fresh twist! If you guys are also conscious about the seasonings you put in your food, when I checked this one out, it actually doesn’t have any preservatives and it has 0g trans fat.
If you guys wanna try it, just follow the recipe or watch my vid below!
Asian-Style Beef Wraps Recipe
WHAT YOU NEED:
– 500 grams ground beef or beef cubes
– 1 red onion, finely minced
– 2 garlic cloves (or more, depending on your taste), finely chopped
– 1 small carrot, peeled and chopped
– 1 tsp of ginger, grated
– 2 Tbsp Knorr SavorRich Pork Liquid Meaty Seasoning
– 2 tsps sesame oil
– 1 tsp mirin
– Olive oil
– Lettuce wraps
– Celery or cucumber (anything that adds a crunch)
– Coriander to top
HOW TO MAKE IT:
1. Put the beef in a bowl and mix in the red onion, garlic cloves, carrot, ginger, Knorr SavorRich Pork Liquid Meaty Seasoning, sesame oil and mirin.
2. Heat your pan with olive oil and cook the seasoned beef.
3. Wrap the beef with lettuce and your choice of other veggies.
Et voilà! You can find more of my recipes on Instagram when you search the hashtag #SolennCooking. Don’t forget to watch the video below 🙂
I remember when I was growing up, my family and I would spend a lot of our summers in France.… read more