I swear, people get so surprised when they find I out I eat stuff like bacon and steak. Well, my husband is Argentinian so I can’t imagine how our relationship would work if I didn’t love protein. Lol. But that doesn’t mean I have it for every meal. Like everything else, I have it in moderation and when I do, I like to mix it up by adding other sources of protein like fish. This bacon recipe also uses blue marlin (you can also use cod), and both blue marlin and cod are good sources of lean protein and omega-3’s, which are good for keeping your heart healthy. This recipe is super easy to do so you can prepare it for baon or a solo dinner, but like most of my recipes, it still looks bongga enough to serve to family and friends.
Bacon is Life + Blue Marlin Recipe
WHAT YOU NEED:
– 2 pcs blue marlin or cod
– 2 strips of bacon
– 2 Tbsp liquid aminos
– 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
– 2 tsp sesame oil
– salt and pepper to taste
HOW TO MAKE IT:
1. Put the apple cider vinegar + liquid aminos + sesame oil marinade together in a sealable plastic. Add the blue marlin and allow it to marinate in your fridge for an hour.
2. Pre-heat your oven, setting it to 175 degrees Celsius.
3. Put the marinated blue marlin in a baking pan lined with parchment paper (to seal the flavors). Top it with bacon and salt & pepper to taste.
4. Bake it for 12 minutes (this can change depending on the thickness of the fish) under 175 degrees Celsius.
You can find more of my recipes on Instagram when you search the hashtag #SolennCooking.
During the holidays last year, I shared my cookie recipe and until now, it’s the #SolennCooking recipe that you tag… read more