I’m generally a chill person and I think most of you can tell that from the stuff I share about me and my life with Nico. But even if I don’t like to take myself seriously most of the time, it’s going to happen that some things will just stress me out. Like everyone else, I also lose sleep over work and I worry about stuff that aren’t under my control. There are nights when I really have a hard time sleeping and days when I push myself so much that I end up getting sick.
I don’t like to go hard with traditional medicines or chemicals whenever I don’t feel good and usually, I’d rather look for more natural ways to get better. So one of the alternative medicines that’s really helped me a lot is aromatherapy using essential oils. Lol I know it sounds SO TITA of me to say this, but just from experience, I can say essential oils help a lot with managing stress, headaches and migraines, inflammation, insomnia, and even anxiety. It just depends on the essential oil or the blend of essential oils you end up using.
One of my go-to’s for essential oil blends is Pili Beauty—it’s a local, sustainable brand that’s the first one to use Pili and Elemi oils as its main ingredients. Actually, the two oils come from Bicol’s tree of hope, the Pili tree, so the brand also supports Bicol’s local farmers. My favorite one to use from their products, which I can take with me everywhere, is the Essential Oil Blends Travel Kit. I actually show you how I use it in the most random way in the vid below! Hahaha. The kit contains:
– Rise and Shine – with citrus and elemi oils that boost energy and restore focus
– Breathe Easy – with peppermint, menthol, and elemi oils that clear blocked nasal passages, relieving colds and headaches
– Bug Me Not – with citronella, lemongrass, neem, and elemi oil that repels insects and helps reduce itching and swelling from bites
– Stress Away – with eucalyptus, ginger, cypress, juniper berry, wintergreen, menthol, camphor, and elemi oils that soothe tension
– Sweet Dreams – with lavender, ylang-ylang, and elemi oils that calms the mind and helps you get a good night’s rest
Usually, when I use the mini roll-on bottles, I just apply it on my wrists, temples, or on the sides of my neck, or I rub it in my palms and I inhale five times. So far, it’s really helped me like A LOT, so I’m excited to share with you how it’s worked for me and how two of you can bring home your own set!
* * *
I’m giving away TWO Pili Beauty Essential Oil Blends Travel Kits to TWO winners!
If you want to join this #SosGiveaway, it’s super simple. Just…
2. Tag me on Instagram (@solenn) in a photo or a video of you and tell me how YOU like to de-stress. Use the hashtag #SolennHacks.
3. I will pick one winner from those who follow and tag me and use the hashtag, and I’ll announce the winner in this post. 🙂
4. You only have until June 9, Sunday to tag me!
P.S. This giveaway is closed to residents in the Philippines only. Good luck!
The winner of this giveaway will be revealed at the end of the entry 🙂 * * * This summer, I… read more