I went into full housewife mode one morning (I’m not always #wifezilla lol) and I decided to make Nico some homemade ricotta pancakes. I shared the recipe on my Instagram Stories and now I’m sharing it in my blog so it’s much easier to follow. The weather has been a bit gloomy lately so I think these are perfect to make and serve on a slow weekend with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate. Enjoy!
Homemade Ricotta Pancakes Recipe
WHAT YOU NEED:
– 1 and 1/4 cup flour
– 3 Tbsp brown sugar
– 2 tsp baking powder
– 1/2 tsp baking soda
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 1 cup ricotta cheese
– 2 large eggs
– 1/2 cup fresh calamansi or lemon juice
– 1 Tbsp Golden Fiesta canola oil
HOW TO MAKE IT:
1. In one bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together. In another bowl, beat all the wet ingredients together.
2. Slowly mix in the wet ingredients together with the dry ones. The result is your pancake batter.
3. Heat your saucepan with some butter and cook your pancakes how you normally would. Hopefully you get the fluffiest pancakes you’ve ever tasted! Option: Serve with maple syrup, chopped fruits, and bacon on the side.
Et voilà! You can find more of my recipes on Instagram when you search the hashtag #SolennCooking.
I remember when I was growing up, my family and I would spend a lot of our summers in France.… read more