My recipes with drinks continue. Lol. This time, I’m going with one of my favorite drinks from India—lassi. Lassi is pretty much a yogurt-based drink and you can add different spices and fruits to it. We’re going to do a mango lassi, which is something I usually have for brekky or as a snack 🙂 Watch the vid below to check out how I do it, and as usual, it’s super easy.
My Mango Lassi Recipe
makes two glasses
WHAT YOU NEED:
– One mango, sliced
– 1/2 glass of almond milk (or your choice of milk)
– 3 Tbsp of yogurt (I normally use Greek or goat yogurt and you can just add more if you want a thicker consistency)
– 1/2 tsp cardamom (add more depending on your taste)
– 1 Tbsp of honey
– optional: dried rose petals and blue flower petals
HOW TO MAKE IT:
1. Put your sliced mangoes, milk, yogurt, cardamom, honey, and ice together in a blender and blend.
2. Top your lassi with sliced mangoes, more cardamom, and dried rose petals and blue flower petals.
Told you it’s super easy to make. You can find more of my recipes on Instagram when you search the hashtag #SolennCooking.
I think this is the first time Nico and I are talking a lot about our lives as parents lately.… read more