Things you need to do in the morning: get energy, load up on vitamins, and poop. Hahaha. But it’s true. That’s why I start every single day by drinking my Morning Elixir, which is actually just a simple drink with a fancy name. Lol.
My Morning Elixir only contains three main ingredients, but they’re super quality stuff. I talk about some of their benefits in the video below, but here are other reasons why I like to use them:
1. Chia seeds help boost energy. And the energy you’ll get from it isn’t the kind that will make you crash. It’s also a good source of fiber (for good digestion) and protein (for building those muscles).
2. Lemon juice also helps with digestion and contains vitamin C to help your immune system stay strong.
3. Apple cider vinegar helps speed up your metabolism to get you going in the morning, if you know what I mean. It reduces water retention and also makes you less hungry, which is why I like to drink it in the morning so I can eat healthy throughout the day.
Morning Elixir Recipe
WHAT YOU NEED:
– 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
– Juice from 1/2 lemon
– 1 tsp chia seeds
– 1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
HOW TO MAKE IT:
Literally just mix everything and enjoy. Et voilà!
You can find more of my recipes on Instagram when you search the hashtag #SolennCooking.
A few weeks ago, I talked about how it kinda gets harder to give gifts when you get older. You… read more