I like making my own desserts cause if I’m going to go crazy on sugar, I wanna know what exactly I’m putting in my body. Lol. For this recipe, I went for healthier alternatives like almond flour instead of all-purpose flour and raw cocoa nibs versus chocolate chips. I also used Greek yogurt with cream cheese instead of using everything cream cheese. But seriously, the best thing about this cheesecake recipe is you don’t need an oven to make it. It’s so easy and simple to do, you just need your fridge and a few hours.
NO BAKE White Choco Cheesecake by #SolennCooking
WHAT YOU NEED:
For the crust:
– 1/3 cup melted unsalted butter
– 2 and 1/3 cup almond flour
– 2 and 1/3 cup crushed graham crackers
– 1/2 tsp salt
For the batter:
– 1 cup Greek yogurt
– 1 stick cream cheese
– 1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract
– 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
– Raw, unsweetened cocoa nibs
– Honey or maple syrup (optional)
HOW TO MAKE IT:
1. Mix all the ingredients for the crust together, then place it in a pan lined with baking paper. Press it down using your hands until it’s firm. Put the crust in the fridge for 15 minutes.
2. For the batter, mix the Greek yogurt (don’t forget to remove the excess liquid on top), cream cheese, and vanilla extract first. Then add the melted white chocolate chips. Best to use a paddle mixer for this or you can just use a regular mixing spoon and bowl.
3. Take the crust out of the fridge and pour the batter over it. Sprinkle the cocoa nibs on top and put it back in the fridge for 4 hours.
4. If you want, drizzle some honey or maple syrup before serving.
Et voilà! You can find more of my recipes on Instagram when you search the hashtag #SolennCooking.