Wait, healthy gummy candies? Yes, it’s possible! Haha. Believe it or not, this recipe uses a base of fruits and veggies. So if you’re trying to cut down on sugar (new year, new you lol), you don’t need to worry about getting the unhealthy refined kind in your system. I make a bunch of these gummy candies in one go and I bring them for baon or have them for dessert at home. With this healthier alternative, my cravings get satisfied (because you should never, ever deprive yourself) and I’m still able to give my body proper nutrition. Who says you can’t do both, right? Let’s make some candy!
Healthy Gummy Candies
WHAT YOU NEED:
– 3 cups mixed berries
– 1/4 cup cooked greens – I recommend malunggay. Spinach or kale taste too strong.
– 1/3 cup lemon juice
– 1/3 cup pineapple coconut water
– 1/3 cup honey
– 3 packets of gelatin
HOW TO MAKE IT:
1. In a blender, mix the berries, greens, juices, and honey.
2. Once completely blended, heat the mixture in a pan, and then add the gelatin.
3. Pour into a pan (I used a cupcake pan) and refrigerate. Add sprinkles to garnish if you like.
Et voilà! Healthy gummy candies.
You can find more of my recipes on Instagram when you search the hashtag #SolennCooking.
Generally, I’m a very “good vibes lang” kind of person. I might not be always perky and hyper and super… read more